Wednesday 24 June 2015

Beauty | SS15 Beauty must haves Featuring Magnitone!

Hello lovelies

Todays post is about my Spring/Summer beauty must haves. I don't know about you, but in the summer my skin is a lot harder to look after because it is oily and acne prone. So I thought I would let you know my skincare and a few makeup must have for the summer that I use and few that are definitely on my wish list!

So to start of with is skin care, its all about having a good skincare routine otherwise you're just going to make your skin worse than it is.

I love the Garnier Micellar Water to remove the makeup and dirt on my face and it is perfect for getting rid of waterproof mascara and eyeliner. The next thing I love to use is a charcoal face mask once a week to really get rid of any dirt thats on my skin. For a moisturiser I use the 24 hour moisturising cream from Lidl, which all though its cheap it keeps my face hydrated without leaving it oily and breaking me out. For those of you who have acne prone skin I would highly recommend Silver Serum. Although it is a little more on the expensive side I can put a little bit on my face and the spots will either be gone or have reduced in size dramatically by the next morning!



The number one thing on my wish list for my skin is the Magnitone Eclipse. This product can be used on a daily basis and it has 3 different detachable heads so you can target any part of your body, which is great for seeing as I do get acne of my arms and back as well. It also has a brush head that is for exfoliating once a week with so you can get a really deep clean on the skin. After reading so many reviews I am hooked on this product and hope to be able to own one myself one day!

This is the Magnitone Eclipse you can purchase it here for £149.99.


Moving onto makeup, and again this does change for me in the summer as I try to use less so I don't clog up my pores which would make me break out more.

The first thing is a foundation that is lightweight yet gives a good amount of coverage and for me, that is the Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation. Then I will use a very light amount of powder which is normally the MUA compact powder. I always use a bit of hoola bronzer and a very natural cream blush to make me more sun kissed and the MUA contour kit in light just to give me a more defined look. I am using the Soap and Glory's Thick and Fast mascara at the moment, however if I am to go in a swimming pool I do use a waterproof mascara.




There are two things on my makeup wish list and they are the Clinique Chubby sticks and the Real Techniques Bold Metals brush collection. I do apply my makeup with brushes and these are such gorgeous, well made brushes I adore them! I would love to own the clinque chubby sticks for contouring and highlighting, after reading reviews on them I would love to see how they work on my skin!

You can buy the Chubby Sticks here for £19.

You can buy the Bold Metals collection here.


I hope you like my SS15 beauty essentials and I also hope that it has helped you out a bit if you have oily/acne prone skin. And don't forget to go and check out Magnitone at www.magnitone.co.uk and have a look at all of their amazing products to find which one is right for you!

Until next time!
Hannah xxx

Disclaimer - I was not paid to promote these products, all opinions are my own. I was offered the opportunity to work alongside Magnitone after contacting them to produce this beauty must haves.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig