Sunday 14 June 2015

Fashion | Summer Essentials!

Hello lovelies

I know that the weather here in England isn't amazing, but it is now summer and thought I'd show you my summer essentials, especially seeing as I'm going away soon!

My Summer Essentials!


Seeing as it's summer and the weather should be hot (depending on where you are of course!), you are definitely going to need and bikini, this one is from H&M. You'll also need a comfortable yet stylish pair of shorts, these are from Primark. Sunglasses are a must in the summer, these are from Primark and cost me £1.50, Bargain!! And how about these girly white sandals? Again, they are from Primark so were affordable, they are comfy and give a touch of glamour to any outfit be it day or night.


Moving onto makeup and perfume! Every girl needs a good perfume and my favourite is Lady Million by Paco Rabbane. I also bought this little device called Flo, it is a travel sized perfume bottle that is allowed on the plane and can hold any perfume you want, both were purchased from The Perfume Shop. A bright or pastel nail colour is perfect for on your toes or finger nails, this on is from Models Own in the colour "Cornflower Gleam". A body spray is also a good idea if you don't have a perfume, this is a favourite of mine from Victoria's Secret. The last makeup essential for me is a good bronzer, I have tried lots of them and I have yet to find a drugstore bronzer that has the right shade and colour pay off that this one from Benefit!


The last two things that are summer essentials to me is a cute bottle, this one is from The Disney Store, which I felt was suitable seeing as I am going to Disney this summer. I also have my phone as an essential so as I can take photos and listen to music.

That is all of my summer essentials, let me know what some of yours are for summer and also let me know if you would like a blog post on what I am taking in my suitcase and hang luggage when I go away!

Until next time!
Hannah xxx









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig