Friday 13 November 2015

Fashion | Fireworks Night

Hello lovelies

In the UK we have fireworks night on the 5th November, however most places and people set fireworks off on the Saturday nearest the 5th. 
Fireworks night is also known as Guys Fawkes night or bonfire night. It is the day in which Guy Fawkes was arrested and is a celebration of King James surviving the Gunpowder plot that should have ended his life. For many people now, it is a chance to go to a local display of fireworks and/or have a bonfire with family and friends.

This year I managed to watch a few fireworks at a friends party but seeing as I didn't get many good photos I thought I would show you some more photos of the fireworks from Disney and the outfit I wore to watch fireworks. Being in November it was a bit chilly so I wore a leather jacket, scarf with a long sleeve turtle neck and jeans to keep warm. It was also a bit muddy that day so I decided to opt for a pair of wellies and warm socks.





Top - F&F (Tesco)
Jacket - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Wellies - Primark










Until Next Time
Hannah xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig