Wednesday 28 October 2015

Fashion | Autumn Haul

Hello Lovelies,

Over the past few weeks I have been out shopping a lot so I thought I would share with you my latest purchases.

To start of with I went on a trip to lakeside with my mum, since we have had a loft extension we will be moving rooms which gives me a chance to totally redecorate. We visited B&M home store, The Range, Ikea and Dunelm. I then went to Bluewater with a friend for their student night where I managed to pick up a few things and then again when Westfield had their student day


Jewellery box from Dunelm


Glass Jars from Ikea

Candles from Dunelm and Candle holder from Ikea

Colours (from left to right): Valerian, Roxy, Matt top coat, Cashmere Rose, Marquise Maroon

Michael Kors watch from Ernest Jones

New Balance 574 from Schuh



If you'd like to see a room tour post when I have moved rooms be sure to let me know :)

Until Next Time
Hannah xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig