Monday 12 October 2015

Fashion | Bags are a girls best friend ft. Today I'm Me

Hello lovelies

Today I want to talk to you about my slight obsession with bags. Now as a girl we all know that you need some kind of bag to carry everything you need however there are some of us who like having more than one option. In my case I have multiple options so I can have one for any kind of occasion!

My everyday bag is my Michael Kors Selma Large bag, I love using this bag as it fits everything in it however its just too big for going out in the evening. I have found a bag which is definitely on my wish list of evening bags and it is the Illusion Clutch from Today I'm Me.

This bag is black and white so would go with everything however I would go for a plain and non patterned outfit so as the clutch would stand out. It is the perfect size to fit a lipstick, ID and money in for a night out. This clutch is one I am very much lusting over.




If you like this clutch as much as I do, make sure to go and check out Today I'm Me.

Until Next Time
Hannah xxx

Disclaimer - I was not paid to promote these products, all opinions are my own. I was offered the opportunity to work alongside Today I'm Me after contacting them to produce this post/wishlist.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig