Thursday 18 June 2015

Fashion | Summer picnic!

Hello lovlies

Yesterday I went on a summer picnic with my University cheerleading team. This was a goodbye to some of our team as some have graduated, some are moving university to start their degree and our coach is pregnant so although it was sad to say goodbye it was a lovely to spend time with them all together before everyone goes their separate ways.










This was my outfit for the day. I felt that I needed to wear something comfortable and loose because the weather was warm and humid so being comfortable was a must! The top is from Primark, the shorts are a lightweight cotton material and are from Dorothy Perkins (they are on sale at the moment for £7 so go and grab a pair quickly!). My shoes and sunglasses are both from Primark.

Let me know what you would wear to a summer picnic and your essentials for a summer picnic!

Until next time!
Hannah xxx


Instagram - @hannah11_xx
Twitter - @HannahPanzie
Bloglovin - www.bloglovin.com/people/hannah125-13715659














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig