Saturday 29 August 2015

Fashion | Wicked! (ootd)

Hello lovelies

Yesterday I had the best surprise ever! I was taken up to London to see Wicked at the Apollo Theatre in Victoria. I have been wanting to see this show for ages (by ages I mean at least a year and a half). After grabbing dinner at Nandos we headed to the theatre and I managed to get a few photos. I also thought I'd show you what I wore for the evening (I did go for the more dressier side for the evening because what girl doesn't like to dress up?!).
Such an amazing birthday present!


Inside the theatre, we had the best seats and view :)

Dress: Boohoo Nights
Shoes: Marks and Spencers
Jacket: Forever 21 (£16)
Bag: Primark (£5)
Lipstick: MAC in the colour M.A.C Red


Until next time
Hannah xxx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig