Sunday 21 August 2016

Lifestyle | My 20th Birthday!

Hello lovelies

So if you haven't seen on my Instagram then last Thursday (11th August) was my 20th birthday. I had such a great day with my family as we spent the day down at Eastbourne which satisfied my beach craving!

We started the day off with my mum making us all a full english breakfast, which in our family is only made on special occasions. We then decided that we would head off to the beach for the day. Having got to Eastbourne around 12:30 we realised that the "Eastbourne Airbourne" show was on that day which gave us something to watch whilst there.





During our time on the beach I got to meet a couple that I watch on youtube named KrispySmore who were there for the day. they are a lovely couple and if you need any help when planning a trip to Florida or just want to watch peoples experiences out there then be sure to give their videos a watch.






For dinner we stopped at a gluten free greek restaurant called Gr/Eat. Their food was amazing and the portions were rather large so we were definitely full after a starter and main course! They are very good with the labelling of what is gluten free and what isn't so if you're looking for something to eat thats gluten free in Eastbourne be sure to give this restaurant a try. Before heading back to London we stopped off at the Marina to grab a drink or coffee and relax for an hour.





As for celebrating with my friends we went out Friday night to a local bar and then onto a nightclub nearby. I had a great night with them as well. I want to thank my family and friends for making my birthday special and letting me have two great days celebrating.

Until next time
Hannah xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig