Tuesday 1 March 2016

Fashion | Leather Jackets and Ankle Booties

Hello lovelies

Yet again the weather in England has taken a turn and it is freezing and windy! However being stuck at uni at the moment with three deadlines is keeping me busy and I'm just counting down the days till my holiday at the end! This week I decided to go with a semi smart outfit pairing this gorgeous blouse with my staple black jeans and booties. I decided that my leather jacket would be the perfect thing to keep me warm.








Shoes - JustFab
Jacket - Primark
Blouse - Primark
Jeans - Primark

Be sure to go and give my lively photographer Chloe (@chloecampionx) a follow on Instagram!

Until Next Time
Hannah xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig