Tuesday 15 March 2016

Fashion | Hand In Day

Hello lovelies



So yesterday was my hand in day for uni and today was my presentation for my university project this term. Having these days come around so quickly meant that I wasn't able to get any blog post shoots completed this week however during the beginning of last week myself and Chloe managed to get this look quickly shot while we were at university for the day.








As you can see I love these black ankle booties especially when paired with a leather jacket. This week I decided to wear them with a black mini dress that can be worn as a day dress or styled up with a pair of black stiletto heels for the evening time.

As I have another deadline in due in two weeks I'm going to be rather busy however I promise to put at least one blog post up before then!

Until Next Time
Hannah xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig