Wednesday 20 January 2016

Fashion | Winter Sun

Hello lovelies



Having been at University for a few weeks now, I'm back into the swing of things and its time for me to start blogging again. I started to realise that most of my wardrobe is black, red or white and with today being a rather cold but sunny day here in London I thought I'd show you a few of my staple pieces. In this weather jeans are always a go to for me, paired with a simple top, blazer and ankle booties I think it's the perfect comfy yet sophisticated look for winter.






Outfit Details
Top - F & F
Jeans - Primark
Blazer - Primark
Boots - JustFab
Bag - Michael Kors Selma Tote
Sunglasses - Jigsaw

Until next time
Hannah xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig