Monday 21 September 2015

Fashion | Country Walk

Hello lovelies


A few days ago I went on a spontaneous country walk to a local nature reserve. If you are in need to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and everyday life, I would highly recommend a walk in the countryside. Its calm environment helps with relaxation and if you are a fan of photography you can get some truly amazing photos (of which I would like to thank my friend Dan for getting these amazing photos for me). I was wearing an outfit that was a bit of a hit or miss for walking through the woods and around nature trails. However, the shoes I wore were a definite hit! If you do lots of walking, I would invest in a good pair of trainers. The trainers I chose to wear this time were the New Balance 501’s. Overall, they were really supportive and comfortable on my feet and after walking for over an hour my feet didn't hurt. Along with these, I chose to wear a skort and sleeveless blouse. With all of the walking we did I didn't need a jacket, however I'd definitely have one in the car waiting because it starts to get a bit chilly as time goes on.











Top - Primark
Skort - Primark
Shoes - New Balance at JDsports (£35)

Until Next Time
Hannah xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig