Thursday 24 September 2015

Beauty | Birchbox at Selfridges

Hello lovelies

Having been up to Central London a few times recently I thought I'd pop into Selfridges and check out the Birchbox counter that is there at the moment.
Seeing as it is their 5th birthday they set up a stand at Selfridges where you can go and pick your own 6 deluxe samples from their range. As a girl who doesn't want to commit to paying £10 a month before she knows if she'll like it, I would really recommend going and purchasing a box here. The six samples that I picked up were a great size for their price.

I also purchased the "Makeup Eraser". After hearing so many good things about this product I thought it would be worth a try and hopefully it'll live up to its expectations.



BirchBox keyring.

6 Deluxe size samples.

Macadamia Ultra Rich Moisture Shampoo.

Rituals Honey Touch Body Cream.

Mirenesse iCurl 24 hour mascara.

Pop Eyeshadow trio in Peach Parfait.

Clarins Hydra-Quench Cream Mask.

If you would like me to review any of these product let me know via a comment on here, Instagram or twitter.

Until next time!
Hannah xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig