Thursday 16 April 2015

Fashion | Sun, Sandals and a cute dog!

Hello my lovelies

This week has started off with great weather here in the UK! With my love of summer finally being fulfilled I thought it might be time to bring out the sandals and loose clothing. I love to sunbath in the garden so a bikini top is a must, this one is from H&M (Here). A tip I learnt from when I was younger is to always where a hat when it's really hot and sunny, it helps to cool you down! This one is from Marks and Spencer outlet (Similar). The rest of my outfit is from Primark. The sandals are my absolute summer must have, with a small heel they look classy yet stylish and pratical, they come in tan and white (both of which have worked their way into my wardrobe!) and can be worn either during the day or in the evening for a summer date. 






How cute is he?! 

Until next time!
Hannah xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig